Question Pc freezes but it stays on but monitors turns off after few min

Sep 22, 2023
Recently for last two days what i am facing is my pc suddenly freezes and after few min the displays turns off and doesn't get any signal, BUT my system stay on! fans and other components run as usual! even at times if i am playing anything, even it freezes i still hear the sound.
after force restart using the button, the system runs smoothly without any problems of hiccups. it continues after turning on the system for quite a while when i turns off the system for hours till i turn it on . it happens like once a day.
i recently got my new GPU been like a month.
Specs.
Ryzen 5 2600
RAM 16GB
RX 5700XT
PSU 450watt
Booting from SATA SSD (89% health)
have another SATA SSD
And 2TB HDD
i am using 3 monitors!
Using Windows 10

The problem is just new and also i discovered Event ID 219, 263 and 4101 around the time of freeze from Event viewer.
please help how to solve? or should i fresh reinstall the whole Windows?
TIA

Mar 17, 2024
Recently for last two days what i am facing is my pc suddenly freezes and after few min the displays turns off and doesn't get any signal, BUT my system stay on! fans and other components run as usual! even at times if i am playing anything, even it freezes i still hear the sound.
after force restart using the button, the system runs smoothly without any problems of hiccups. it continues after turning on the system for quite a while when i turns off the system for hours till i turn it on . it happens like once a day.
Specs.
Ryzen 5 2600
RAM 16GB
RX 5700XT
PSU 450watt
have another SATA SSD
And 2TB HDD
i am using 3 monitors!
Using Windows 10

The problem is just new and also i discovered Event ID 219, 263 and 4101 around the time of freeze from Event viewer.
TIA
Try pressing ctrl shift windows B To restart your Graphics Card . also check your cpu and gpu temps while on load

Mar 17, 2024
Specs.
Ryzen 5 2600
RAM 16GB
RX 5700XT
PSU 450watt
have another SATA SSD
And 2TB HDD
i am using 3 monitors!
Using Windows 10

TIA
also try updating gpu drivers . and also try migrating to a 500+ watt cpu as u have power consuming devices like hdd