PC Freezes... I tried lot of things! Help please!

pcsolving

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Hello, everyone.

I have a computer 7 years old, I use it to edit videos, photos, and play games. It was without using for at leats 7 months because I was in another country. When I came back and I started it up and after 30 min it's just frozen!

So I thought was the OS (I was using win 7 PRO 64 bits) so I did format my PC and Install win 10 pro 64 bits... And again freezes up! So I open the case and I clean everything and check for additional dust and I cleaned it up. I started the system again and the problem kept. So I install memtest86 and the memory have no problems, I also install speedfan and I saw that my CPU and GPU temperatures were a little bit high, so I replaced the thermal paste for new one (artic MX-4) and temperatures went down a lot. I also install two more fans to cool down the whole system even more, just in case it was getting up in temperature. And after all, guess what happen?
Yes, the system still freezing! So I need help! Oh, by the way, I also replace the hard disk for a new one!

Those are my specs:

Motherboard Asus P7P55D LE
CPU Intel core i3-530 2,93GHz cache 4Mb Socket 1156
Video card ATI Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 1Gb GDDR5 Vapor-X
Memory 8Gb 1333 (three modules, two of 2Gb and one of 4gb, each one same clock 1333)
Power Supply Thermaltake PP550PL 1NC
Hard Disk Toshiba 1Tb (brand new)

I did everything I know but I don't know what else can I do. I read lot of forums trying to get any answer but I did not find one that solves my problem, so I decided to create this thread. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Roger.

Solution
Try taking your video feed off your graphics card and putting on your motherboard graphics output. Remove your card from the computer and se if that prevents the freeze ups. You may have a heat problem on the graphics card as you had on the CPU.

Elmerf

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
Try taking your video feed off your graphics card and putting on your motherboard graphics output. Remove your card from the computer and se if that prevents the freeze ups. You may have a heat problem on the graphics card as you had on the CPU.

Solution