[SOLVED] Pc freezes when I start a match in any game.

Dec 27, 2018
Now since a few hours whenever I start a match in any game my pc freezes and I need to restart it. I tried it with csgo and rocket league and both crash in matchmaking or 1 minute in match. I went online to search if someone else had the same problem as me and tried every solution I could find. Nothing helped. I’m not sure what to do at this point.
My specs are
CPU I7- 920
24GB RAM
Gpu gtx 660
250GB SSD
PSU 850 watt

Please leave any suggestions in the comments.

Solution
First, you have a pretty nice sistem here, especially the ram(24gigs of ram lol). Second, maybe is your hardrive, i think a windows reinstallation would resovle your problem.
If not, it could be another problem, and that's why I ask you this: Have you overclock the sistem?
Maybe you overclocked it wrong, the voltage too low, the mhz to high, or something like that.

simpalak

Commendable
Jan 14, 2019
First, you have a pretty nice sistem here, especially the ram(24gigs of ram lol). Second, maybe is your hardrive, i think a windows reinstallation would resovle your problem.
If not, it could be another problem, and that's why I ask you this: Have you overclock the sistem?
Maybe you overclocked it wrong, the voltage too low, the mhz to high, or something like that.

Solution