It's a really weird problem. My specs are these:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: Corsair vengance 3600 16 dual channel
GPU: GTX msi 2060 super
motherboard: prime b450-plus
psu: energyn eps-650
cooler: artic freezer 34
hHD baracuda 2TB
and an ssd m2 which I forgot the name of.

I was playing BT6 and everything was fine; listening to music, and so on. And I wanted to play Hunt Showdown (which is somewhat demanding) and after the first loading screen it froze and then the video input disconnected. I tried reparind the system files with cmd, which went well. After restarting, I entered the game again and it was fine. I went for a quick tutorial, and it was still fine ,and also lowered the graphics just in case. As soon as I go to multiplayer, it freezes again, but the video input is still there. I cannot do anything, not move the cursor or alt tab, not even the caps lock works, and I have no idea what to do. Keep in mind that I had days when I could play the game flawlessly without any problems. I also tried updating the drivers for the GPU and the bios, but still nothing. Any ideas? It's not the only game; the same happened for Titanfall 2.

Solution
the 90 c on cpu i would recheck the paste on it and what does hwinfo report for it as voltages fan speed and temp also you could try your gpu with generic driver not using the gx ones and do rendering in same time check hwinfo for the gpu values you might need a more powerfull cooler on the cpu and what is your case and model the number of fans in and the way there set up .

Dunno_Man18

Prominent
Jun 19, 2020
stress test psu with occt and use gpu-z rendering to do the same with gpu use hwinfo to made a log off voltages temps and fan speed also did you try whocrashed for any minidump files in system .
after quite some time , i think i managed to narrow down the problem to my gpu , i used whocrashed and it said at first it might have been the ram running hot but thats a no go because stress tested my part multiple times hitting ebemn 90 C on my cpu , and the ram was just fine , i stress tested the psu , and after an hour as soon as the test ended , like on 59:59 the pc froze again with no video input , i did furmark fr 20 min , nothing happened , as soon as i closed it , again froze and no video input , had to restart , also used whocrashed for every other part of my pc and everything seems fine

you can name any psu , cuz i can get them from anywhere :] , don t worry about it

Take a look and choose one from the two upper tiers. 550w or greater

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
the 90 c on cpu i would recheck the paste on it and what does hwinfo report for it as voltages fan speed and temp also you could try your gpu with generic driver not using the gx ones and do rendering in same time check hwinfo for the gpu values you might need a more powerfull cooler on the cpu and what is your case and model the number of fans in and the way there set up .

Solution