[SOLVED] Pc freezing after installing new kingston ssd 480 gb

Jan 24, 2019
Pc , freezes randomly for 5 -10 seconds after installing a new ssd and installing the os and a few games on the ssd , it happens rarely once in a while like every hour or so , but if im in mid gaming its annoying also can happen if im browsing net and stuff not only gaming , never had this issue with my 7200rpm WD
Specs : i5 7500 , msi twin frozer 1060 3 gig , 8 gig hyperx ddr4 , psu 530 wat deepcool
Thanks in advance

Solution
Your i5 isn't causing the freezes and the Freezing started after the install of the SSD. I have come across several freezing posts with that SSD series. Return the SSD.
Jan 24, 2019
But if u sayin its not quality and with that said the ssd is faulty on here , why would u tell me to not return a product thsts not faulty only got it 3 days ago so i can go to the store and tell em what is going on why u tell me notvti return a faulty product ?

Jan 24, 2019
Yes man thats what i meant do you think should return the ssd soon as possible and explain to them at the shop whats happening , also you never tikd me could my i5 bottleneck the ssd or create thst sort of freeze or thats not an option since it never happend on my hdd ?

Jan 24, 2019
alright man all clear now :) , thank you a lot its 5 pm and im far from town but 2morrow ill take the ssd with me to work and after work ill take the ssd with me and head str8 to the shop