[SOLVED] Pc freezing after installing new kingston ssd 480 gb

Jan 24, 2019
Pc , freezes randomly for 5 -10 seconds after installing a new ssd and installing the os and a few games on the ssd , it happens rarely once in a while like every hour or so , but if im in mid gaming its annoying also can happen if im browsing net and stuff not only gaming , never had this issue with my 7200rpm WD
Specs : i5 7500 , msi twin frozer 1060 3 gig , 8 gig hyperx ddr4 , psu 530 wat deepcool
Thanks in advance

Solution
Your i5 isn't causing the freezes and the Freezing started after the install of the SSD. I have come across several freezing posts with that SSD series. Return the SSD.
Jan 24, 2019
But if u sayin its not quality and with that said the ssd is faulty on here , why would u tell me to not return a product thsts not faulty only got it 3 days ago so i can go to the store and tell em what is going on why u tell me notvti return a faulty product ?

Jan 24, 2019
Yes man thats what i meant do you think should return the ssd soon as possible and explain to them at the shop whats happening , also you never tikd me could my i5 bottleneck the ssd or create thst sort of freeze or thats not an option since it never happend on my hdd ?

Jan 24, 2019
alright man all clear now :) , thank you a lot its 5 pm and im far from town but 2morrow ill take the ssd with me to work and after work ill take the ssd with me and head str8 to the shop

TRENDING THREADS