Question PC freezing and moments later restarting itself while gaming.

linxxln

Commendable
Mar 12, 2022
(Originally my reddit post)
As title says, my PC is crashing at seemingly very random times and I'm not too sure why. My temps are all always 50C or below when gaming, I frequently crash while playing the game Dark and Darker, but it's not seclusive to it, as for it's happened during playing Tarkov a couple times. I'm not super sure how to read the Problem reports on windows but I don't believe the crashes are showing up on there. Crashes aren't always daily but sometimes happen 2-4 times a day when they do.
I as well occasionally blue screen when starting games. It usually happens once my PC has been on for an hour+ and I've already played another game before hand. I do have 2 windows "Hardware Errors" in my crash report. When I first got this PC I had to do something regarding lowering my power supply load cause I was crashing 24/7 and apparently the prebuilt I have has some power issues out the box, but that fixed it for ~a year and a half till now.
(UPDATE)
After blue screening launching tarkov instantly after booting up pc, I researched how there's a problem with paging sizes on Tarkov and how you need to allocate more on that drive than windows usually already does. I am a pc noob so I don't know how much I should allocate to my drive with Tarkov, or if I should even mess with that or not. I do see my total paging size for all my drives appears to be 16000mb, but I've got 32GB installed on my pc. My task manager shows I've got 2x16gb and it appears to me as it's reading both of them. Any ideas
-- HERE ARE MY DUMP FILES FROM YESTERDAY: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2p0ir2azh8vxe6/DUMP+FILES.7z/file

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

I used WinDBG to read the .dmp files you'd included in a zip file. I see;
BEDaisy.sys
flagged on all three .dmp files. you could read through this reddit and see if the suggestions offered help you out.

TRENDING THREADS