Question PC freezing when playing games

Dec 13, 2023
My PC has been getting hard freezes for the past 3 months and I've been unable to fix it
The freezes will happen 5-10 mins of launching a game and it hard freezes everything (Unable to alt tab, ctrl+alt+del, crtl+shift+esc) and I have to hold the power button down to reboot it. After rebooting the PC and relaunching the game, I will not crash anymore until I shutdown the PC and turn it back on the next day.
Temperatures were around 50-60c for CPU, 60-70c for GPU.

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
CPU cooler: Coolermaster MasterLiquid ML240L ARGB V2
Motherboard: MSI B450M Tomahawk Max
Ram: Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB (8GB x2) 3200Mhz
SSD/HDD: WD SN550
2x WD HDD
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC 8GB
PSU: FSP Hydro GE 650w Gold

Things I've tried:
Putting games on C drive (WD SN550 SSD) & E drive (WD HDD) - Games on both drives still crashes
DDU & Installing new GPU Drivers - Issue goes away for about 10 days
Resetting Windows 10 - Issue goes away for about 10 days
Fresh install Windows 10 - Installed on 12th October, no crashes until 11th December
Update BIOS - Updated BIOS on 13th December, still crashes

Games I've crashed:
Genshin Impact
Cyberpunk
Warframe
The Finals

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? Have you tried powering the build with a reliably built PSU with at least 650W of power at the entire system's disposal?

For the sake of relevance, please state the BIOS version at this moment of time.

Dec 13, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? Have you tried powering the build with a reliably built PSU with at least 650W of power at the entire system's disposal?

For the sake of relevance, please state the BIOS version at this moment of time.
PSU is around 3 years old. On normal usage everything is fine.
BIOS version is 7C02v3I Release Date 28th October 2023