Question PC freezing with random colour

Mar 1, 2019
My PC randomly freezing while gaming..sometimes after the boot screen..White or random colour appears on the screen (or sometimes nothing and check the signal cable error appear)

In the event log Kernal 41 error and sometimes critical hardware error appears..

My PSU is SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 650 brand new (only 1 month old) (I think my PSU is good) That problem occurred while I was using my old PSU (FSP Hexa 550+) so I changed my PSU to SeaSonic one..

I'm using RX 570 4GB GPU (2 years warranty left)
Recently I replaced my motherboard with new one

Only RAMs are old (2015/02 - now 4 years old)

What's wrong with my system

faulty GPU or faulty PSU ? PLEASE HELP ME

Mar 1, 2019
If it doesn't happen all the time?

It's random?

Could be a driver issue.
Yes It's random..

I install and uninstall the driver 2 times..but the problem is same..Is that a faulty PSU ? But I wonder how is it possible..because it's brand new and reputable brand..Power is more than enough for Intel processor and RX 570 😥

Mar 1, 2019
Y
Sounds like the GPU is the issue then, likely the memory on the card is going.
Okay..I'll contact the seller to change the GPU..Thanks a lot..

I have another question..not related to this thread..I want to know your opinion..

I want an entry level 60Hz Free Sync gaming monitor..What is best among following 2 options..The prices are almost same

SAMSUNG 24" C24F390FHW FREESYNC CURVED MONITOR

AOC 24B1XH 24" 1080P IPS MONITOR

Y
Okay..I'll contact the seller to change the GPU..Thanks a lot..

I have another question..not related to this thread..I want to know your opinion..

I want an entry level 60Hz Free Sync gaming monitor..What is best among following 2 options..The prices are almost same

SAMSUNG 24" C24F390FHW FREESYNC CURVED MONITOR

AOC 24B1XH 24" 1080P IPS MONITOR

What's your budget?

Both of those aren't going to be much better than what you already have, the Samsung is 60Hz and the AOC is 75Hz.

Mar 1, 2019
What's your budget?

Both of those aren't going to be much better than what you already have, the Samsung is 60Hz and the AOC is 75Hz.

My budget is around $200..in my country other best options are very expensive..I have only above options which are cheap and have Freesync

No..AOC one has 60 Hz IPS TN panel, 7 ms response time, 1000:1 contrast ratio

Samsung one has 60 Hz VA panel, 4 Ms response time, 3000:1 contrast ratio

Samsung one is Curved and AOC one has very thin bezel and elegant look