PC froze and now it's acting very weird. ( I don't know if a component is faulty )

AlexKichukov

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
Today everything was fine and I was playing Rainbow Six Siege. Suddenly my pc froze completely. I gave it about 3 minutes but nothing happened so I decided to power it off. When I tried to power it back on it shut down 3 seconds after pressing the power button, then it booted up again and after 3 seconds it shut down again. This happened like twice before it could actually boot up properly.

I checked the task manager and the RAM tab looked weird, it shows up that 4.0 out of 7,9GB are used up currently but I have 2 sticks of 8 GB. Shouldn't it be showing up as 4.0 out of 16GB? http://prntscr.com/l8dk8l

I restarted my PC but it still went through the same process. I have no idea what to do, any recommendations would be appreciated. Should I try to remove each stick and see if it won't boot up with one of them?

Here are my specs, if needed:
● Ryzen 5 1600
● AsRock AB350 Pro4
● 2x8GB A-DATA 3000Mhz
● GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X
● SeaSonic FPG 750W

AlexKichukov

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017

Welp, it couldn't boot up with one of the sticks no matter how many times I tried. The PC booted up with the other stick on the first try so I hope I keep my warranty somewhere.