PC Gaming Roundup - Tuesday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rta

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2008
Pretty excited about the FO3 DLC...just wish I didn't have to buy MS Points (on a PC) to get it...but excited anyhoo! BTW, just love these updates. Keep em comin!

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Grims[/nom]No extended content for Fallout3 PS3? I knew I should had bought the PC version..I'm so tired of PS3 crap.[/citation]
You knew of upsides and downsides of buying a console when you bought it. It would be cheaper while yeilding some good graphical power, but Mods and some add-ons wouldn't be available.

Grims

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]You knew of upsides and downsides of buying a console when you bought it. It would be cheaper while yeilding some good graphical power, but Mods and some add-ons wouldn't be available.[/citation]

The system is fully capable of downloadable content....even more so than the xbox, due to a standard HDD on all models, but yet it isn't there.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Grims[/nom]The system is fully capable of downloadable content....even more so than the xbox, due to a standard HDD on all models, but yet it isn't there.[/citation]
I have one, I know that. But it hasn't been fully realized, nor has anyone said it would be. Even when consoles do get DLC it's usually more expensive, and released much later. Fallout 3 DLC maybe coming for the consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.