Question Pc goes into No signal only when restarting (normal cold boot works)

Sep 17, 2022
My pc always shows No signal when i try to restart ,normal boot works ,and pc works fluently when booted normally , only giving issues on restart
I have literally tried all fixes right from ram replacement, changing monitor,replacing graphic card,resetting the ssd almost everything, still the same issue
My specs are :-
Ram 16gb hyperx fury dual channel

SSD - 240GB Kingston ,
SMPS Gigabyte 500W ,
HDD 1TB Seagate SATA
Processor - Ryzen 5 3500X , MotherBoard - B450M S2H ,
Graphic - GTX 1050 Ti

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Try resetting the motherboard BIOS, manually.

First, disconnect all power sources (power cable, video cable, and powered speakers).
Next, press the power button to discharge any residual power in the system (yep, I mean it).
Then, open the case and locate the motherboard battery. Remove it, noting which side goes "up". Wait 1 minute and re-insert it.
Reverse the previous steps and try powering on.

Sep 17, 2022
Try resetting the motherboard BIOS, manually.

First, disconnect all power sources (power cable, video cable, and powered speakers).
Next, press the power button to discharge any residual power in the system (yep, I mean it).
Then, open the case and locate the motherboard battery. Remove it, noting which side goes "up". Wait 1 minute and re-insert it.
Reverse the previous steps and try powering on.
I did that but just didn't press the power button , i will do that and revet thankyou
I guess i can short the jbat1 terminal (cmos jumper)?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What are the components (make/model) in the current configuration? I ask for confirmation since you stated swapping many things earlier.

Also, when swapping, was power disconnected from the system each and every time you swapped something?

Sep 17, 2022
What are the components (make/model) in the current configuration? I ask for confirmation since you stated swapping many things earlier.

Also, when swapping, was power disconnected from the system each and every time you swapped something?
Yes power was disconnected,i swapped the RAM , I'll send the make and config

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Make sure your display is connected directly to the video card (GPU) and not to a motherboard connected video port. Your system lacks an integrated GPU regardless of those ports since you are using a 3500X. Only Ryzen models ending in "G" have integrated video.

Sep 17, 2022
Make sure your display is connected directly to the video card (GPU) and not to a motherboard connected video port. Your system lacks an integrated GPU regardless of those ports since you are using a 3500X. Only Ryzen models ending in "G" have integrated video.
Yes sir i know that , the GPU is the connected to the hdmi , i got a new screen now showing enter bootable media and press a

Sep 17, 2022
This implies an issue with the bootable storage device. I assume you have SATA SSD/HDD. Make sure both the power and data cables are firmly attached to the SSD on both ends.

Which device do you have Windows installed on?
Update I have somehow managed to boot on WinPE , cleaned the SSD(Windows device) using diskpart, now reinstalling windows 11 , will try the chipset drivers after that and update
Thank you soo much sir