Question PC GOES INTO POWER SAVE MODE WHILE GAMING

May 12, 2024
I5 2500T Stock cooler
GTX960 2gb
8gb Ram dual channel
1 tb hard drive

My pc has bad airflow when side pannel is on it goes into power save mode but when it is removed it works great i benchmarked the temp for cpu its 48 Celsius but GPU goes 75 C and Hotspots 85 C is it normal? or should i repaste both cpu and gpu?

May 7, 2024
Please run the following command in an elevated PowerShell window. It will create a file named cod8_power_troubleshooting.txt on your desktop, which you should upload to a cloud storage provider and share the link here.

Code:
Get-WinEvent -FilterHashtable @{ProviderName="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power","Microsoft-Windows-Power-Troubleshooter"} | Select-Object TimeCreated,Message | Format-List > ~\Desktop\cod8_power_troubleshooting.txt

Additionally, please provide us with few timestamps of when this issue occurred in your local time.

Last edited:
May 12, 2024
Please run the following command in an elevated PowerShell window. It will create a file named cod8_power_troubleshooting.txt on your desktop, which you should upload to a cloud storage provider and share the link here.

Code:
Get-WinEvent -FilterHashtable @{ProviderName="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power","Microsoft-Windows-Power-Troubleshooter"} | Select-Object TimeCreated,Message | Format-List > ~\Desktop\cod8_power_troubleshooting.txt

Additionally, please provide us with few timestamps of when this issue occurred in your local time.
I took it to a guy who re pasted the CPU and GPU now it works .Thanks