Question PC hard freezing randomly during gameplay

Sep 22, 2019
I've just recently bought a CyberPower prebuilt and randomly while playing certain games, it freezes up. No BSOD, no noises, and no crash reports. When I attempt to run a stress test using Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, it freezes in the same way almost immediately. I've tried removing the GPU to see if that's the problem but running onboard graphics only made the problem worse. Recently I've been trying to update my BIOS but I can't even get that to work properly, only getting a "No image file detected" when using Instant Flash. GPUMemtest, UserBenchmark, and HeavenBenchmark all report that nothing is wrong.

The strange thing is that I've searched for a long time trying to find anything on specifically the z370 Pro4-CB ATX motherboard to see if the BIOS updates are in any way different from the standard Pro-4, but I haven't found anything.

And yeah, in hindsight I should've built my own PC. Next time. Feel free to ask more questions, I'll see what I can answer.

My Specs:
CPU: Intel i5-9600K
Motherboard: ASRock z370 Pro4-CB ATX
Ram: TeamGroup 16 GB (2x8) 3000MHZ
Storage: 240GB WD Green SSD + 2TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive)
GPU: GeForce(R) GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5
PSU: 600 Watts - Standard 600Watts 80 Plus Gold high-efficient Power Supply

Sep 22, 2019
precisely what PSU?

And if it's recent, talk to cyberpower, you've paid for their expertise, anything that you do could in their eyes be enough to break the warranty.

so it's just now come to my attention that I dont actually know how to check what precisely power supply I have...strange. I just pasted what my Cyberpower invoice email had printed. But I dont think thats the issue since I havent encountered any weird noises or random shutoffs.