Question pc have small delay in windows 10 and input lag in games

Jan 29, 2020
i have new pc that came with a fresh windows 10,but theres definitly a small delay which is especially felt when in games like heroes of the storm, when the attack appears slightly slower than usual making micro play near impossible, also the mouse seems to move weird and not accurate on where i click, this lag feels diffrent than a normal internet lag(ping), since it respond faster but still theres small input lag, which is game changing in online gaming especially.
my fps is around 300-500 and ping around 60 ms, temps are around 50 on gpu and 40-50 on cpu which is good,tried alot of tips and tweaks, to fix it with no succses, pls help thx in advance!
pc specs
i7 9700k
2070 super
16 gb ddr4 ram
1 tb intel ssd
windows 10 home 64 bit

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What is the make and model of your motherboard? Latest BIOS update for said motherboard? Also, what sort of cooling are you working with? Your thread's tag shows 1903 for Windows 10 version, we're yet on version 1909, best try and update to the latest version or reinstall the OS. Lastly, have you tried reinstalling your GPU drivers with the latest driver versions(after using DDU)?

Jan 29, 2020
hi, my motherboard is ASROCK phantom gaming 4-cb (costum built) this motherboard doesnt have new bios to update,i have liquid cooling on the cpu, beside the temps doesnt seem to be the problem as its around 40-50 on ultra settings, and gpu around 50-60 , playing with the settings change very little, even on lowest i get lags,i have tried reinstalling the latest driver with ddu,i also did clean install yesterday and updated os to latest version, still the same, i have the pc for less than a month and i had this problem from the start, i tried alot of performance tweaks i saw on the internet and nothing worked, this small latency i have make the game impossible to control properly, and not enjoyable, any help would be appreciated!