Question PC is having issues

aXLucifer

Honorable
Apr 30, 2016
My PC has been having issues since day 1. From what I've seen, its only affecting the browsers. When I built this PC, I used an old SSD with windows 10 on a new motherboard, I only used a new Windows 10 key to activate it, which I believe is the reason why my PC is having issues. So what happens my browsers either slowly loads websites, never loads, or the website could be blank. They also seem to have trouble with the recaptcha.

What can I do?

aXLucifer

Honorable
Apr 30, 2016
I can't update my BIOS from the support page, and somewhere a long the way, I messed up. When I boot up, it wants me to install a new windows, but I can go into the BIOS and boot the old windows from there? Not sure what I did, but it seems like I may have to take the PC into a shop and get them to look at it?

You say you used an old SSD with windows, does that mean you had an ssd with windows installed from another system? and you attached it your new different system? If that is the case, you need a clean install of windows for the new system, as windows has a different install for every system.