Question Pc is not turning on

May 21, 2019
1
0
10
0
Yesterday when i was turning my pc on it was turning on for 1 second en then it turns off but now it does nothing anymore and i already tested the psu.
 
If nothing happens when you hit the power button (no lights, no fans, no beeps, zero) and you are sure it's not a power issue, then there is 5% chance your power button has failed, a 80% chance that your motherboard has failed, and 15% chance that something else is causing the problem.

If you are comfortable messing with the guts of your computer, unplug the PSU, unplug any drives or perferials, remove any cards, etc, until you are down to MB, CPU, cooler. Plug the power back in and see if it will do anything (it won't boot without memory ... but fans should come on and it should beep at you). If you still get nothing, then it is probably the MB.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS