Jun 15, 2020
Hello. Few days ago my pc started to have weird pixelated crash while idling or doing nothing on PC. I restarted it and everything is ok again.

Recently, when I wake it up from sleep, the same things happened. When I restart it, the pc runs but have no display. I have done several steps to repair it but no use:

1. I have removed my GPU and plug the hdmi to my motherboard. No use but this is done for the rest of the steps.
  2. I have switched my ddr4 ram with a new one while cleaned the RAM ports and old RAM. No use.
  3. I have cleared the CMOS. No use.
  4. Drives are working fine as I didn't fiddle with my BIOS boot order or BCD before.

Specs:
Aorus B450i PRO WIFI
Ryzen 5 1500X
Radeon RX580
Team Delta DDR4 8GB 2400MHz (old)
Kingstom HyperX DDR4 8GB 2666MHz (new)
240GB SSD as OS Drive and 1TB HDD as storage drive
AeroCool AF-600 600Watt PSU

I suspect the problem are left with motherboard or the power supply. I have only bought the motherboard for 6 months, I have been using the PSU for few years already.

Any methods to solve this kind of problem? I'm having my project coming and I need my PC for coding and simulations.

Solution
Add-on:
I have also tried to reassemble everything outisde the case and boot it up. Same problem.
The case I've used is Cooler Master mini itx case (forgot the name). Will overheating be the cause?
I would suspect that the PSU is the reasoning behind this since it certainly is not a good unit,
Jun 15, 2020
Add-on:
I have also tried to reassemble everything outisde the case and boot it up. Same problem.
The case I've used is Cooler Master mini itx case (forgot the name). Will overheating be the cause?

Jun 15, 2020
I would suspect that the PSU is the reasoning behind this since it certainly is not a good unit,
Any chance this problem is affected by overheating? I have cranked up the system and cpu fan speed to 50% or 60% for idle. It runs quite hot while gaming and it's a mini itx case.

I've plan to buy a reliable brand of PSU later. I'll update here after I swapped.