• Gigabyte A320M-S2H Moederbord
  • 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Geheugen
  • 1000GB S-ATAIII 7200rpm Harddisk
  • DVD±ReWriter Dual Layer
  • Gigabit Netwerk en 5.1 HD Geluid onboard
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GBVideokaart
  • 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-D
  • 2x USB2.0 + 1x USB3.0 voor, 2x USB2.0 + 4x USB3.1 Gen1 achter
  • M-ATX Minitower Behuizing (zwart, glossy)
  • RGB LED-verlichting in frontpaneel (kleur instelbaar en uit te schakelen)
  • Afmetingen (HxBxD): 36 x 18 x 39 cm
  • OEM 500watt ATX Voeding

I looked on youtube for benchmarks with around this specs and I see people pkaying on high settings 1080p battlefield 5/V and when I play battlefield 5 I need to play on low with fps around 40, but drops to the 20s.

Has anyone a solution for this?

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
don't believe everything you see on youtube

model of the psu?
check cpu/gpu temp and usage?
1 stick or 2 stick of ram?
I
don't believe everything you see on youtube

model of the psu?
check cpu/gpu temp and usage?
1 stick or 2 stick of ram?
I do not know the model of psu.
Cpu temp around 60 usage between 90 and 100. And gpu around 50 degrees with 80 to 100 usage. 1 stick of 8 gb ram

The 1 stick of RAM might be holding you back, as might the PSU. As much as I agree that YouTube benchmarks are not always accurate, I do think your PC is going slowly.
Is your monitor plugged into the graphics card and NOT the onboard motherboard video port. Also, of an option exists in the BIOS, have you disabled onboard graphics and/or enabled the graphics card. Are the Nvidia drivers installed?

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
The 1 stick of RAM might be holding you back, as might the PSU. As much as I agree that YouTube benchmarks are not always accurate, I do think your PC is going slowly.
Is your monitor plugged into the graphics card and NOT the onboard motherboard video port. Also, of an option exists in the BIOS, have you disabled onboard graphics and/or enabled the graphics card. Are the Nvidia drivers installed?
Its plugged in the gpu. I will look in bios in a hour and yes the drivers are installed and up to date

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
Integrated graphics were enabled so I disabled it.Is that good. And further on what for setting do sata mode nvme raid mode, apu sata port enable and chipset sata port enable?

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
Do you now
Hi, it's good that you disabled integrated graphics. Try the games now and see if they perform any better.
As for the SATA settings, if all of your drivers are working fine I'd leave them as they are.
Do you now novabench a thing were you can do benchmarks well every time there is a different score reaching from 1450 to a score of 1390.

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, it's good that you disabled integrated graphics. Try the games now and see if they perform any better.
As for the SATA settings, if all of your drivers are working fine I'd leave them as they are.
And forgot to mention I also have a external hdd is that slowing it down. have atleat 1 tb games on that. Of the 4tb there is.

bignastyid

Titan
90 to 100 and that performance is too pow for that pc I dont expect 100 fps but atleast 60 fps
Again your cpu performance is holding you back. Due to to the way Ryzens infinity fabric works they need fast dual channel ram to run at optimum performance. With Ryzen you want atleast DDR4 2933 with a CAS of 16 in dual channel, you have 2666 in single channel with god knows what CAS.

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
Again your cpu performance is holding you back. Due to to the way Ryzens infinity fabric works they need fast dual channel ram to run at optimum performance. With Ryzen you want atleast DDR4 2933 with a CAS of 16 in dual channel, you have 2666 in single channel with god knows what CAS.
Yeah but still its not the right performance you know if you have something that can help right now?