[SOLVED] PC Issue: System posts and boots into OS but CPU fan stops spinning OR CPU fan runs but system doesn't output Video

Nov 15, 2021
I was successfully able to use my PC until this morning when I was going to reboot my dualboot system into Ubuntu, but now I'm having the following issue when powering on PC.

So there are two conditions that occur:

1: I Clear CMOS and power on, what results is system boots into OS (windows or ubuntu) but CPU fan stops spinning, GPU and System fans spin however.
Temps obviously are high (80s) so I turn it off shortly after getting into OS

2: If I don't clear CMOS and power on, CPU/System fan spin (GPU fan doesn't ), GPU/motherboard lights on, but no video output

Any help is appreciated.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5600X, fan: AMD Wraith Prism
GPU: Radeon RX 5700
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorous PRO Wifi ITX
PSU: Corsair CS750M (purchased ~2015)
M2: Samsung 980 Pro
SATA: Samsung 850 SATA

Solution
EDIT: I switched my CPU to using my system fan header and that seems to be a workaround to relieve my issue.

I was successfully able to use my PC until this morning when I was going to reboot my dualboot system into Ubuntu, but now I'm having the following issue when powering on PC.

1: I Clear CMOS and power on, what results is system boots into OS (windows or ubuntu) but CPU fan stops spinning, GPU and System fans spin however.

2: If I don't clear CMOS and power on, CPU/System fan spin (GPU fan doesn't ), GPU/motherboard lights on, but no video output

Any help is appreciated.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5600X, fan...
Nov 15, 2021
EDIT: I switched my CPU to using my system fan header and that seems to be a workaround to relieve my issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5600X, fan: AMD Wraith Prism
GPU: Radeon RX 5700
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorous PRO Wifi ITX
PSU: Corsair CS750M (purchased ~2015)
M2: Samsung 980 Pro
SATA: Samsung 850 SATA

Solution