Smiler1415

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
Hi I have a mid range pc:
Ryzen 5 2600
Aorus rx580 4gb
16gb 2400 Mhz ddr4
650 evga gold rated psu

For some reason every time I load a game the system crashes like 10-15 minutes into the game. I have the most recent drivers installed for the graphics card. I have run Windows memory tool, but that said it was fine. My storage drives I scanned as well and they were fine. The psu is more than enough, so it makes me think it's either CPU or GPU that's the problem?
Also in benchmarks run overnight, it doesn't crash.

Smiler1415

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
It happens in multiple games, division 2 apex legends etc. The temps are perfectly fine, even tried with open side. Built the system in march, and used windows creation tool onto usb for unactivated version of Windows 10 pro

Smiler1415

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
Division 2, apex legends, Fortnite, csgo. Psu is new, sometimes it produces the error of thread stuck in driver when it goes bsod. The system doesn't turn off it just stays on but the screen black.
For example I am playing a game that the screen will flash green for a split second go back to the game then will go to a black screen. Then after a while will go to bsod or to windows home screen saying it either hung or crashed

Sounds like a problem either with the Windows OS, or the hardware itself......Though, if your system doesn't crash in benchmarks, then I don't think there might be some fault with the PC.

'@rgd1101' has already asked you this same question before, have you tried doing a clean/fresh re-install of your OS copy ?.