Question Pc keeps freezing on motherboard loading screen

Jun 2, 2022
This problem would occasionally happen when I try to boot up my computer, but when I shut it down again it would load past the screen and into windows. But for the past two days, it just wouldn't go past the screen, I tried turning it on and off multiple times. However, I am able to get into the bios and recovery screen. In addition, I've already tried to reinstall windows from the recovery screen but when it has to restart during the process it just freezes in the exact same spot. I've also tried resetting CMOS but at no prevail.

Specs:
i5 7500
Asrock b250m pro 4
inland 240 GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB hard drive
Zotac gtx 960 4GB
Team force delta RGB (2x8)

Edit: it boots up in safe mode

Last edited:
This problem would occasionally happen when I try to boot up my computer, but when I shut it down again it would load past the screen and into windows. But for the past two days, it just wouldn't go past the screen, I tried turning it on and off multiple times. However, I am able to get into the bios and recovery screen. In addition, I've already tried to reinstall windows from the recovery screen but when it has to restart during the process it just freezes in the exact same spot. I've also tried resetting CMOS but at no prevail.

Specs:
i5 7500
Asrock b250m pro 4
inland 240 GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB hard drive
Zotac gtx 960 4GB
Team force delta RGB (2x8)

Edit: it boots up in safe mode
Assuming the OS is on the ssd unplug the seagate and test.