Question PC keeps freezing ?

Jul 4, 2024
I am having problems with my pc. At first it would shut down the monitors randomly but the rig itself would still be running. Today it just completly froze.

I have gone through everything that I can to figure out what the issue is but this is just way beyond me. As far as I can tell there are no viruses on the system.

I only play games on the pc so anything to help fix the problem or identify what it is would be most appreciated. If more information is required, I am happy to oblige - I just may need some help in accessing what is needed.

Thanks

I am having problems with my pc. At first it would shut down the monitors randomly but the rig itself would still be running. Today it just completly froze.

I have gone through everything that I can to figure out what the issue is but this is just way beyond me. As far as I can tell there are no viruses on the system.

I only play games on the pc so anything to help fix the problem or identify what it is would be most appreciated. If more information is required, I am happy to oblige - I just may need some help in accessing what is needed.

Thanks
What is your pc build/components? How old is your psu?

TRENDING THREADS