Question PC keeps restarting

Feb 27, 2020
So I recently bought a new motherboard, CPU, memory and graphic cardto update my system. Installed and connected all the connections again, front panels, usb, power, etc. Then installed memory after CPU with thermal paste. Tried to boot up, sometimes it would hit desktop, but even when it did, it would still restart. Shop I decided to wipe my drives clean and do a clean install of windows. Same problem still. As soon as I try to install windows, it gets to the last step, then it restarts, and says windows couldn't finish installation due to an unexpected reset. I'm pulling my hair out here please help.

Feb 26, 2020
Temps are fine? You can check the temps from the BIOS letting the computer running for a few minutes. Did you try to boot with a live ISO? Did you try to install the OS on the other drive and boot from it?

Feb 26, 2020
Any BSOD? anything in the system log viewer? You can try to boot in safe mode in order to check the system log viewer and BSOD dumps if there are any. Do you have any backup component like a GPU or PSU or RAM to troubleshoot your new pieces? Did you try to boot from a different OS, (e.g: a live-usb iso of ubuntu)?

Feb 26, 2020
It sounds like a memory ram problem. Can you run memtest86 for at least 10 passes? Also, try to boot with only one memory stick each time, switching between them and positions. I.e If you have 4 memory ram slots and 4 rams, you have to try 4x4 = 16 times in total. If you could install windows in any of your hard drives it would come handy.