Question Pc keeps shutting down. Already replaced psu.

Dec 11, 2020
I've posted the following message on reddit but didn't receive any reply so I'm posting this here. Please help!

My 2 year old Ryzen 2400g pc is behaving strangely since yesterday. It's unable to stay in the sleep mode and keeps shutting down.

I took it to a repair shop today and they tested the pc but it behaved pretty normally all the time it was in the repair shop. So I brought it back home but the problem is recurring.

So far I've tried running system file checker, disabled windows fast boot option and uninstalled the amd updates I did few days ago. I've run the event viewer program and it's throwing up lot of errors which I do not understand. I can send screenshots to anyone who is interested in looking at them for me.

Right now I'm running windows memory diagnostic tool and it hasn't been able to find any error so far.

Before yesterday, my pc would randomly boot up at odd times. I woke up in the morning yesterday and the pc was turned con when I remembered shutting vit down when I went to sleep.

Since the problem did not happen at the repair shop, maybe it's happening due to a faulty UPS or the jumble of cables behind the cpu. Right now I've connected the cpu to a different powerstrip to see what happens.

Please help if you can.

Edit: I've tried running the pc without the UPS and the problem remains. The problem only manifests after a couple of hours from a cold boot. It could be a faulty power supply. I have no idea."

Update: I've replaced the power supply and reinstalled the windows but the problem is still happening. What should I do?