Question Pc keeps turning off and on ez debug shows red light

May 22, 2024
So i turned on msi fast boot and xmp profile 2 and everything was fine and worked like a charm.I turned off my pc switch instead of shuting down my pc and after a while i turned my pc on and it keeps on and off cycling ez debug shows red light my pc is turning off and on every 2-3 seconds and no display output and fixes ?
My specs:
intel i7 12700k
MSI BOMBER WIFI b760m
32 gb crucial 5200mhz ram
radeon rx 6750 xt 12vram
Corsair CV750
I already tried removing and inserting the ram any help would be appreciated
Reseting cmos doesen't seem to do anything

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When clearing the CMOS, you disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery, press and hold down the power button for 30secs then replace the battery after 30mins. See if that helps.

Use one stick of ram on sot A2 and see if that helps. You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU.

intel i7 12700k
MSI BOMBER WIFI b760m

1| You should've looked at a non-K SKU processor if you were going with the B series chipset.
2| You should've looked into a DDR5-6000MHz ram kit to get more out of your platform(if you chose the locked processor while on a B series).
3| How are you cooling that processor?

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When clearing the CMOS, you disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery, press and hold down the power button for 30secs then replace the battery after 30mins. See if that helps.

Use one stick of ram on sot A2 and see if that helps. You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU.

intel i7 12700k
MSI BOMBER WIFI b760m

1| You should've looked a non K SKU processor if you were going with the B series chipset.
2| You should've looked into a DDR5-6000MHz ram kit to get more out of your platform(if you chose the locked processor while on a B series).
3| How are you cooling that processor?
well its embarassing but i use a 240mm radiator called aura