Pc, Monitor Black signal, no work...

Jul 14, 2018
Hi

I have a trouble about monitor, it not show any picture, everything is working psu gpu cpu fan ecc, but when i switch on this pc notingh in a correct port not say no signal....

i make a test between monitor and laptop with a hdmi cable, and work perfectly on theater mode or something like that....so what do you advice ?

this conf is

CPU: i5-4570
Motherboard: ASRock > B85M-GL
Ram: crucial 4gb ddr3 ct51264ba160bj
SSD/HDD: seagate barracuda 500gb
GPU: MSI NVIDIA Graphics Card GeForce GTX650 1GB
PSU:evga g3 750
Chassis:aerocool dream box

thanks for any help.... i really not know how resolve... those components worked fine last time 1 year ago. and after never use, i just clean from lot dust... i not think is broken i hope...psu is recently bought, as well monitor.
what do you think ? i really don't know...

Lutfij

Titan
Can you list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Did the system run prior to exhibiting this issue? If so, then try and remove the CMOS battery and replace it after 15 minutes. You can also try and breaboard the system with only the iGPU(exclude the discrete card) and connect to your motherboard's rear I/O display ports.

Jul 14, 2018
ok i can spec better way
i5 4570
ASRock > B85M-GL
crucial 4gb ddr3 ct51264ba160bj
seagate barracuda 500gb
MSI NVIDIA Graphics Card GeForce GTX650 1GB
evga g3 750
aerocool dream box
windows 10 home probably

last year worked properly, i try remove this battery now (is it with a circle form the battery ?) do you mean use a motherboard connector to the monitor, without any pcexpress connect to mobo ? is impossible, it not support hdmi port that mobo, this monitor have only that one hdmi no vga i will bring to a tec for tests maybe no have any monitor here, just a laptop with hdmi....

Thanks very much for you help!!