[SOLVED] pc needs a double press on the power button or a slight hit to turn on

Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I have a strange problem with my pc, if i turn it on after it s been shut down for a while, for example in the morning after the night when it's usually turned off, or after a few hours since the last shut down, i have to press the power button twice to start it,or give it a slight hit , and it starts. Sometimes i have to move it a little.
I've changed the case acouple of weeks ago because i thought it was some kind of problem or short circuit with the connectors on the front panel, and since i also needed a more silent system, i bought the cooler master s600 silencio, and for a few days everything was fine, then the problem's come back.
The psu was replaced in april because the fan was noisy and i bought a semimodular enermax marblebron , and in may i i replaced the main hd with a samsung 870evo ssd, the resto of the pc is quirte old (intel i5 3450 socket lg 1155 on asus p8h77m mobo with 16gb ram.
Since the problem occurred even with the previous case, i would exclude the new one is the culprit, i am afraid it is the psu but i'm open to opinions and ideas before going to the store and waiting ages to have it replaced,assuming they do all the proper tests and don t return it saying it's fine
View: https://youtu.be/R10fxSQFi6I