[SOLVED] PC not booting

nerzius

Prominent
Jan 11, 2021
So i have had this problem for a while now. At the start, my PSU slowly started to die, i ordered a new one, i disconnected my GPU and two other HDDs ( My windows 10 is installed on Samsung SSD) so i could at least use YT and google and it worked. Today i got the new PSU, i installed it un also added 8gb of ram, so i have 16gb of ram now (i bought it as well, bc i wanted to upgrade it). But, when i add all my HDDs and GPU back, the PC takes me to disk fixing with ETA 999:00:00. It just never ends, when i disconnect my HDDs it boots in windows. I already set the SSD as the boot drive in BIOS. I just took another SSD and replaced with my old one. Still the same. Please help me. My disks are connected in SATA slots.

My PC specs:
I5-6500
MSI RX470 4gb
16gb of DDR4 2133Mhz
MSI H110M Pro D motherboard
1x 2T HDD
1x 1T HDD
1x Samsung SSD 500gb
Be quiet! System power 9 500w

Please help!

Solution
Unplug PSU and install ram then reset CMOS.
Have you tried booting with only SSD and no GPU using the onboard graphics HDMI port?

Is the OS SSD on SATA slot 0?

TOMJ79

Honorable
Dec 11, 2015
Have you tried booting with only SSD and no GPU using the onboard graphics HDMI port?

Solution

nerzius

Prominent
Jan 11, 2021

Alright, will try abt the ram.
I used this pc with GPU and HDDs disconnected for 5 days. Just like i said at start.
this is the SSD with my windows on it

Latest posts