[SOLVED] PC not displaying anything

Jan 10, 2022
So like 3 days ago I was cleaning my PC of dust I didn't have any compressed air so I used a leaf blower so after Im don't I put everything back in and go to turn it on but now my PC won't display anything I have tried basically every solution there is out there but nothing is working out can anyone help idk if it's just because I wired everything wrong or if when I was cleaning the dust if I actually broke something important

Solution
Try to connect only the minimum possible, just 1 RAM module, disconnect every USB, try the GPU in another PCI Express slot, switch RAM to another slot...
So like 3 days ago I was cleaning my PC of dust I didn't have any compressed air so I used a leaf blower so after Im don't I put everything back in and go to turn it on but now my PC won't display anything I have tried basically every solution there is out there but nothing is working out can anyone help idk if it's just because I wired everything wrong or if when I was cleaning the dust if I actually broke something important
Could be either or both, start again consulting manuals and with just minimum parts.

joan16v

Prominent
Jan 27, 2021
Try to connect only the minimum possible, just 1 RAM module, disconnect every USB, try the GPU in another PCI Express slot, switch RAM to another slot...

Solution