PC not outputing display - no EZ debug lights on

will.schmidt.725

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
I recently purchased an Intel i7-7700k, as well as a new MSI B150 gaming mobo. I accidentally broke some of the old mobo's pins when changing to my new CPU :sarcastic:. I have everything set up, GPU installed, all of my PSU cords plugged in, I go to press the on button, annnnnnd... nothing happens. I go to check the EZ debug lights, they are all off (well, on first start up my CPU light blinks on for less than a second, and in about four or five seconds, my RAM light turns off as well). I checked for a faulty HDMI port, nada. I removed everything besides my CPU (and fan of course), RAM, mobo, and PSU. Still nothing happens on boot up. BUT, I decide to try my old CPU, and it works!... for one time... When after changing CPUs I get a pop-up saying "Your CPU or memory have changed !!!" and it boot up perfectly normal, but on a quick restart, same problem happens as with my new CPU. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This whole time I am using integrated graphics.

Edit:
I did turn my PC on, than quickly shut it off, took off the fan, and the CPU WAS warm to the touch, so it was running, if this helps anyone with answering

Motherboard - MSI Gaming B150
GPU - ROG Strix RX 580
CPU - i7-7700k
RAM - 2x HyperX Fury 4gb (total of 8 gb)
Case - CoolerMaster - HafX Full Tower