Question PC not posting with 3 sticks of RAM installed ?

Aug 4, 2022
Hello guys !
The motherboard (gigabyte z370p d3)
recently i tried to install windows 11 so i needed to enable the secure boot.
I tried to enable it but it says that i need to update "platform key pk".
I did that step and enabled the secure boot then my PC didn't post.

I have 3 sticks of RAM: 2 sticks of 4gb each and one stick of 8gb. So i tried to boot my pc with one stick and it worked.
I tried the other ones alone and it also worked.
But when I turn PC on with all 3 sticks installed, the PC won't post.

So i tried to run it with 2 of them and it also worked.
Any combination of 2 RAM sticks works as expected (4+4 or 8+4 or 8+4).

I tried to change their places in different slots (3 sticks) and it didn't work.
I updated the bios with Qflash and nothing new.i tried to cmos the motherboard and nothing new.i changed the frequency of the RAM and same result.

Conclusion (all the RAM sticks work, all the slots work, but when it comes to turn on my pc with all 3 sticks it doesn't work.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to list the slots that you're using on the board(slots DDR4_4, DDR4_3, DDR4_2, DDR4_1). To add, please mention or add a link to the sticks of ram you're working with. You're also not supposed to be mixing and matching stick of ram, either work identical sticks of ram or sticks from a kit, that were binned from the factory.

I updated the bios with Qflash and nothing new.
For the sake of relevance, please mention the BIOS version on the board at this moment of time.

Aug 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to list the slots that you're using on the board(slots DDR4_4, DDR4_3, DDR4_2, DDR4_1). To add, please mention or add a link to the sticks of ram you're working with. You're also not supposed to be mixing and matching stick of ram, either work identical sticks of ram or sticks from a kit, that were binned from the factory.

I updated the bios with Qflash and nothing new.
For the sake of relevance, please mention the BIOS version on the board at this moment of time.
Ram ddr4 and the bios now is the version f15