[SOLVED] Pc not powering on

Mar 24, 2021
my power supply just got short circuit and pc got dead, and when i tested the powersupply by shorting the wires it didnt worked, so i will buy a new power supply but my main problem is that what if any other component got faulty when the psu blasted, i cant test the other components.plz help..

Solution
its just an old pc with i3 3220 4gigs of ram and h61 mobo without any gpu and the psu is intex 450w, which comes with the case (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That is a crap PSU :p
It is probable that some comps will have fried, mobo is quite sensitive to that kind of stuffµ

just source a loaner psu somewhere and try it, only way to be sure
my power supply just got short circuit and pc got dead, and when i tested the powersupply by shorting the wires it didnt worked, so i will buy a new power supply but my main problem is that what if any other component got faulty when the psu blasted, i cant test the other components.plz help..
The only way to test is to use another PSU, maybe use one from another pc/friend etc

Also can you provide us with the details of your old psu, as well as your entire build

This can give us a clue as to how likely it is something got fried

Reactions: Harshk5611
Mar 24, 2021
The only way to test is to use another PSU, maybe use one from another pc/friend etc

Also can you provide us with the details of your old psu, as well as your entire build

This can give us a clue as to how likely it is something got fried
its just an old pc with i3 3220 4gigs of ram and h61 mobo without any gpu and the psu is intex 450w, which comes with the case (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)