[SOLVED] PC not working, please help!

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Hey,
today I finished building a PC that I have worked on for a few days.
I plugged in a keyboard, mouse, displays and power.
Once plugging the power in the motherboard turns on and turns back off for a second.
when I try to start the PC nothing happends... fans are not spining, lighting arent lighting up and nothing shows on screen other then looking for siginal...

My specs are:
i9 9900k
Z390 aorus pro wifi
RTX 2060 super
6x LL120s
600w Antec PSU (I dont remember the model)
Noctua NH-D15 (CPU cooler)
32g 3200hz (8x4)

Solution
Hey,
Once plugging the power in the motherboard turns on and turns back off for a second.
when I try to start the PC nothing happends... fans are not spining, lighting arent lighting up and nothing shows on screen other then looking for siginal...

My specs are:
i9 9900k
Z390 aorus pro wifi
RTX 2060 super
6x LL120s
32g 3200hz (8x4)
I'm afraid that everything is at play.
I would take everything out of the case, assemble just main parts, MB, CPU (with cooler), RAM (one stick in right place according to MB manual) and PSU.
Hey,

My specs are:
i9 9900k
Z390 aorus pro wifi
RTX 2060 super
6x LL120s
32g 3200hz (8x4)
You must have missed something during assembly unless some part is DOA.

Hey,

My specs are:
i9 9900k
Z390 aorus pro wifi
RTX 2060 super
6x LL120s
32g 3200hz (8x4)
I would take everything out of the case, assemble just main parts, MB, CPU (with cooler), RAM (one stick in right place according to MB manual) and PSU.

Solution

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Upperantly there were 2 problems: the f panel plugs werent plugged in correctlyand there were a few cables that were causing issues...