[SOLVED] PC on bootloop

Oct 21, 2020
I just built and tested a gaming pc that works perfectly. I stress tested it using aida64 and everything was working fine. I then delivered it to my friends house, which is a 10-20 minute drive away, with the pc in the back seat. It arrived and I turned it on, but there was no signal and the pc kept turning off and on. How could of this happened and how can I fix this? As I need it delivered by christmas. Thanks

I just built and tested a gaming pc that works perfectly. I stress tested it using aida64 and everything was working fine. I then delivered it to my friends house, which is a 10-20 minute drive away, with the pc in the back seat. It arrived and I turned it on, but there was no signal and the pc kept turning off and on. How could of this happened and how can I fix this? As I need it delivered by christmas. Thanks

Hi Axxis09 :)

Apart from loose cables and connections during your drive to your friends house, I would check the RAM modules are seated correctly.
The PC turning off and on could be the Bios trying to recognize your RAM and attempting to set correct SPD values.

Are there any troubleshooting LEDs on the MB coming on and staying on.?

If not sure then list your system specs including the MB,CPU and P/N of the RAM your using. (important)

Oct 21, 2020
Hi, I've already reseated the ram and the problem is persisting. It's a budget build so there are many used components. It has an Asus z68v pro an i5 2500k 16gb of g skill sniper an msi gtx 970 and a samsung 850 evo. Thanks

Oct 21, 2020
Hi, I used the reset switch and the pc turned on. But there's an overheating warning. The cpu is on stock settings and the cpu cooler is a thermaltake water 2.0 performer. Could turning the pc on the side in transit cause a blockage or air bubble in the AIO? Thanks

Best way to determine if the AIO is working or not is to replace it with an Air cooler or something that is known to work.
Use a decent thermal paste like AS5. MX4 or thermal grizzly sparingly.

It could be the HSF is overtightened preventing the pumps operation. Should be fingertight to the bracket.

Contamination or Air inside the AIO liquid is possible but rare.

How did you derive the Overheating issue? Was it at idle from a reading in Bios?
Update and clear CMOS then stress test again with AIDA64.