pc overheating issue PLEASE HELP

Rigor_gaming

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
Hi,

First off apologies if this went in the wrong section.

Okay so i have a really frustrating problem the machine i am using is a toshiba satellite l50dt-a running windows 8 currently, it was windows 10 where the problem started, my pc temps never usually stray from between the 40-50 degree mark however they are consistently at 70 or higher now, i've cleaned the fan and ive also removed the clogged dust from the vent, but this did absolutely nothing, ive reset the pc to factory default but this did nothin besides give me back windows 8, prior to the reset CPU usage never went above 10% now its well over 60% but prior to that even at 10% cpu usage the temps were still high, i went through task mgr however all processes that are running are at 0% besides norton which is to be expected. but that is only using 10% still curious as to why now all of a sudden my cpu usage is so high i have absolutely no clue as to where the problem lies.

if there is any further information that i could ive to help solve the problem please let me know and i will provide as such.

thanks in advance.