[SOLVED] Pc performance getting worse after 30 minutes of play time?!

sifsif123

Commendable
Jan 7, 2019
I just received my new parts and have installed them and clean installed windows on my also new ssd. I can feel that on just my desktop my mouse movements are super responsive and smooth. i then download counter strike and it feels oh so responsive and smooth. Everything is going super well but after about 30 minutes of game time in cs go my pc starts to feel a bit sluggish and my mouse movements aren't at all what they were when i turned on the pc. I'm quite sure nothing has overheated but im not 100%. It is not a huge deal but it is certainly noticeable when in game.

My specs are:
Gigabyte gtx 1060 6 gb windforce oc
amd ryzen 5 2600 non x
2x4 g skill ripjaws 2133mhz
some 1 tb hdd
Kingston a400 240gb ssd that right now has everything i have on my pc. That is by the time of making this: cs go, Discord, steam, epic launcher and logitech software.

Is there any way to avoid it getting worse over time?

Thanks! :D

Solution
Please mention the OS and if you're on the latest Logitech app for your Logitech peripherals. You also forgot to include the make and model of your motherboard and the PSU as well as the PSUs age. In retrospect, for your platform, you should've gone with a DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and a different SSD.

Lutfij

Titan
Please mention the OS and if you're on the latest Logitech app for your Logitech peripherals. You also forgot to include the make and model of your motherboard and the PSU as well as the PSUs age. In retrospect, for your platform, you should've gone with a DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and a different SSD.

Solution

sifsif123

Commendable
Jan 7, 2019

im sorry i forgot.
my motherboard is asrock b450m pro 4 and im on windows 10.
Yes i am on the latest logitech app and my psu is a 500w psu from a trusted danish company SharkGaming.
Its like origin pc in the uk but just in Denmark