[SOLVED] PC Permanent Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3rS3

Reputable
Oct 3, 2019
Hello, so I got my pc around 3/5 months ago and I've been encountering a really annoying problem. My pc keeps on freezing and ill have to restart I tried putting my graphics card to the bottom lane on my motherboard because I think it might be my GPU. This problem is really annoying I tried everything youtube told me, I even contacted AMD themselves and they told me to install Driver Uninstaller then install the latest driver I did this multiple times on new drivers but nothing fixed it any help from you guys would mean a lot to me.
Pc Specs:

RX 580

Ryzen 3 1300x

Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 MEMORY

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB

ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS

Currently my GPU is in the bottom lane of my motherboard but usually when it's in the top lane on idle the temps are around 20/30 C
Now that it is on the bottom lane its 45C on Idle. When I am playing heavy games such as GTA 5 I get around 50C when it's on the top lane but I havent tested it on the bottom lane yet.

Solution
Hello, so I got my pc around 3/5 months ago and I've been encountering a really annoying problem. My pc keeps on freezing and ill have to restart I tried putting my graphics card to the bottom lane on my motherboard because I think it might be my GPU. This problem is really annoying I tried everything youtube told me, I even contacted AMD themselves and they told me to install Driver Uninstaller then install the latest driver I did this multiple times on new drivers but nothing fixed it any help from you guys would mean a lot to me.
Pc Specs:

RX 580

Ryzen 3 1300x

ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS

Currently my GPU is in the bottom lane of my motherboard but usually when it's in...

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
Pc Specs:

RX 580

Ryzen 3 1300x

ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS

Currently my GPU is in the bottom lane of my motherboard but usually when it's in the top lane on idle the temps are around 20/30 C
Now that it is on the bottom lane its 45C on Idle. When I am playing heavy games such as GTA 5 I get around 50C when it's on the top lane but I havent tested it on the bottom lane yet.
Cpu temps while on idle and gaming? Also what cooler and psu do you have?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Do update all motherboard drivers,like chipset/lan/usb etc.
There is a pretty recent bios "Version 5220 from 2019/09/24". Can also update to that if freezing is only in games (mean not in the bios itself).

You also get freezes playing in a second account?

I would btw just keep the gpu in the top pcie slot for testing.

For temps is this a good tool,

download hwinfo64,
install and open it,
check "sensors-only",
click "run".
displays also voltages for the psu,can make some screenshots and post those here,

You can use Imgur to post a picture here,use the "img" link.
Click "new post" ->choose "upload images" -> "browse" ->choose the picture and click "open" ->put cursor on the picture that you uploaded->choose "share links" and copy the img link,paste it in your next post.

ProPlayerGR

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2016
I havent overclocked anything at all

I cant seem to find the exact one though
If you have the ram's box, it says the ram model on there. It's something like this: CMK16G(and it goes on). Because first gen ryzen motherboards had ram compatibility issues that's what I'm suspecting, so it's good to know your ram model. Also try to test with each ram stick, to see if you get the freezes then.

V3rS3

Reputable
Oct 3, 2019
Pc Specs:

RX 580

Ryzen 3 1300x

ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS

Thanks to you guys my pc is now all good all I had to do was go into my bios settings and change it from performance to normal and along with some other settings Thanks!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.