[SOLVED] PC Post issues, ryzen 3600. Need help please

Aug 9, 2019
I just finished building 2 pcs, both with Ryzen 5 3600.

The motherboards are both Asus Rogs (1x B450-F and 1x X470-F). I went to a microbytes shop to do the bios update for the ryzen 3rd gen (since its our 1st amds!).
I am no expert but everything seems plugged just fine.

When I try to boot, every component / fan / rgb is on and seems fine, but I get no display at all and both pcs have leds on the motherboard switching from white, orange, red (manual says its gpu/ram/cpu errors).
I tried the display on both gpus and motherboards, nothing.
Edit : Also, the ram and gpus work just fine on our intel rigs.

What could it be ? Am I missing something ? Did the pc shop install bad drivers (they are experienced) ?

Solution
OK. So both running normally? Do cold boots function normally? Odd if you had memory training issues on 3000 series Ryzen and 3200 RAM. Using this combo myself in Ryzen build.
Aug 9, 2019
I would say reinstall the gpu/cpu/ram and if you also have another psu sitting around try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already tried. Psu/Gpu/Ram are 100% working on old build. I'm thinking it may be the shop that installed bad drivers but they are professionnal and experienced... more than me lol.

Aug 9, 2019
What are your full system specs including PSU make and model?

1st build :
Ryzen 5 3600
Asus Rog B450 board
2x 8gb Corsair Vengeange pro ddr4 3200
MSI Armor RX 580 8GB
1300w Gold EVGA Psu

2nd build :
Ryzen 5 3600
Asus Rog X470 board
Corsair H110i AIO cooling
EVGA 2080 TI
4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro ddr4 3200
1300w Gold EVGA Psu

Both cases are Obsidian 500D

Aug 9, 2019
Besides motherboards, can you list full specs for both systems. What components were used at the shop to update/verify the UEFI installed correctly there?

Both builds listed in previous comment,
Shop confirmed both mobos had the most recent drivers installed sucessfully.
For X470, shop installed the latest Asus 5204 driver when asus website says the ryzen 3600 driver is 4804 (but wouldnt make any sense that newer drivers are not compatible?)

Aug 9, 2019
The 5204 is also 3600 compatable.

Make sure to connect the front panel connectors correctly and make sure all connectors are properly inserted.
Make sure the GPUs both have the PCIe power connectors connected.

Not sure which one is the front panel connector/PCIe power connector, I litterally just plugged everything in the right spot (or so I think) and followed youtube videos for components.
I'll be home in about 30mins and will check which cables you mentionned and make sure they are plugged correctly. If it doesnt work I can take a picture.

I had tons of unused cable, maybe I missed something like a noob..

Thanks btw !

Aug 9, 2019
The 5204 is also 3600 compatable.

Make sure to connect the front panel connectors correctly and make sure all connectors are properly inserted.
Make sure the GPUs both have the PCIe power connectors connected.

The front panels are all in the right place and gpu is on pcie 16 with a 8pin (2x 8pin for the 2080ti) going to the psu

Aug 9, 2019
Did the store install the 3600s themselves, or use their own CPUs for the UEFI updates? What is common link between the two Ryzen builds. Somethings odd somewhere.

They installed the update on mobo only, they did not put the 3600 in.

But both pc work now..

I was desperate and found a forum with a guy saying to try and try and try again (wtf?)

I just tried multiple times and both pcs booted the 6 to 10th time ???

Now everything is A1... lol weird.

Thanks for your time !!