Question PC powers on and fans run but fails to power any components

Delouise

Honorable
Apr 7, 2019
EK Battle 195 (pre-built) 2023.
I bought the pre-built because I am not a PC builder or hardware expert. Don't judge me!
The PC powers up but is not communicating with any of the ports on the back panel. In the video, you will see the PC powering on but not one of the monitors/keyboard/sound bar/mouse (basically everything connected to the PC via the Graphic card ports, Motherboard) is operational.
EK is having some structural issues and are taking their sweet time getting back to me with any help. I am hoping someone here can tell me what to do. The PC is still under warranty if I ever get assistance from EK.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApH8C2S0D6XXoXVGUZXd_qP-brOrx_3n/view?usp=drive_web

EK Battle 195
include the full system specs for this system;

motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
GPU:
PSU:
case:
CPU cooler:
storage:
(pre-built) 2023...
The PC powers up but is not communicating with any of the ports on the back panel
you state it is from 2023, but has this system ever functioned properly?

if this is a new issue you are facing;
what has recently changed since before it began?

Last edited:

Delouise

Honorable
Apr 7, 2019

motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
GPU:
PSU:
case:
CPU cooler:
storage:

"structural issues", as in their corporate structure or a physical building?

this sounds like bs either way.

find a phone number to reach them directly and if you can't, search online for reports(BBB, etc) of issues with them as a business.
Corporate issues. They are closing down offices and from what I have gathered the customer service is, well crap. I have send multiple emails with one response, asking me to send a video of the issue. The one I posted here and that was it.

Delouise

Honorable
Apr 7, 2019
EK Battle 195 (pre-built) 2023.
I bought the pre-built because I am not a PC builder or hardware expert. Don't judge me!
The PC powers up but is not communicating with any of the ports on the back panel. In the video, you will see the PC powering on but not one of the monitors/keyboard/sound bar/mouse (basically everything connected to the PC via the Graphic card ports, Motherboard) is operational.
EK is having some structural issues and are taking their sweet time getting back to me with any help. I am hoping someone here can tell me what to do. The PC is still under warranty if I ever get assistance from EK.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApH8C2S0D6XXoXVGUZXd_qP-brOrx_3n/view?usp=drive_web
I will do my best to copy the parts list from the receipt, I did not receive any paperwork in the order. Red flag #1.
(Here's the link for the current Battle 190, not the 195 from last year. https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-fluid-gaming-190-battle-7950x-rx7900xtx if this helps)?
AMD Rysen 9 7050x3d -MB
Nvidia RTX 4090 -GPU
64gb (2x32gb) 6000Mhz DDR5 -RAM
TUF gaming B650-plus -Cooling(?)
Focus GX-1000w -PSU
EK-FG Battle 195 -case
I bought the PC in Sept of 2023, right out of the box it did the same thing it is now. Red flag #2 We sent it back to EK and they "fixed" it and it ran great for exactly one year.

Delouise

Honorable
Apr 7, 2019

motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
GPU:
PSU:
case:
CPU cooler:
storage:

I will do my best to copy the parts list from the receipt, I did not receive any paperwork in the order. Red flag #1.
(Here's the link for the current Battle 190, not the 195 from last year. https://www.ekfluidgaming.com/ek-fluid-gaming-190-battle-7950x-rx7900xtx if this helps)?
AMD Rysen 9 7050x3d -MB
Nvidia RTX 4090 -GPU
64gb (2x32gb) 6000Mhz DDR5 -RAM
Team Group Z44Q 4TB m.2 -SSD
TUF gaming B650-plus -Cooling(?)
Focus GX-1000w -PSU
EK-FG Battle 195 -case
I bought the PC in Sept of 2023, right out of the box it did the same thing it is now. Red flag #2 We sent it back to EK and they "fixed" it and it ran great for exactly one year.
Nothing changed since before it began. I was on the night before, shut her down and we woke up the next morning to what you see in the video.

Latest posts