Pc problems | Games Crash | Control panel continuously closing | (Have probable cause but do not know how to fix, need help)

Jul 9, 2018
Hi!

Recently ive had a lot of problems with my computer. To be more specific after the latest driver update for my graphics card, a GTX 960, and the newest update 398.36. My games keep crashing, this includes all of them (games like Watch Dogs, OverWatch, CSGO and others). My Browser also tend to crash every now and then, but im not sure if its affected by the same problem. This started happening after this recent driver update.

Also for some reason my control panel whenever i decide to use it opens, but closes automatically after 3-4 seconds which really annoys me.

What i know is that what ive found might not be what caused it, but i do not know how to diagnose the problem, nor to fix it.

Specs
i run Windows 10
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960
Intel i5-4460 3.2GHz
8 GB of RAM
My storage consists of a 120GB SSD and a 500Gb HDD where my games are split up on both

Solution
In time i found knew how to solve the problem, and it seems i was partly right. I had to roll back my GPU driver by one version and restart my computer, but that only worked after i had updated my bios. Il leave this here for people with similar problems
Jul 9, 2018
In time i found knew how to solve the problem, and it seems i was partly right. I had to roll back my GPU driver by one version and restart my computer, but that only worked after i had updated my bios. Il leave this here for people with similar problems

Solution