Question PC problems

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Hello.
I just got a rtx 4070 Ti and fsp 1000 W ATX 3.0.Since then a got very weird crashes.Completely on random basis.I macke a benchmark for the gpu(msi kombustor,Heaven Bench,OCCT)there is no problem.Then i do for the CPU-Cinebench R23 for 30 minutes,then again 30 minutes and no problem.Then i play a very heavy game(like RDR2,Cyberpunk 2077) for very long time and again no problems.
But while i play a game(demanding or not so demanding) suddenly i got a crash.Sometime even wile i play movie or wile is in the dekstop.For 7 days it hapened 7-8 times.Sometime crash 3 times a day, sometimes a hole day i don't have a problem.I think it's a hard crash because the picture freeze or going dark.Sometime while goes dark a hear for some time sound of the game i play.Then i have manualy to restar the pc.it's very frustrating for me because a got the parts brand new.Please,if anyone can tell me what of these two parts can create such a problem i will be very grateful.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
I check some of the tinks and this is what i see:

This is from the time of the crashes:

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

And some other stuff:

The program bf1.exe version 1.0.57.44284 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 2078
Start Time: 01d95bc7e6d473f7
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: S:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battlefield 1\bf1.exe
Report Id: ef10c5d5-7c21-4352-88d9-0125192d6b38
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Top level window is idle

And one more example:

The previous system shutdown at 10:48:13 AM on ‎3/‎21/‎2023 was unexpected.

And one more to:

Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.2486, time stamp: 0x58512a80
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x742777d0
Faulting process id: 0x2380
Faulting application start time: 0x01d95bd225ae86d0
Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: e71d0146-87e9-4140-9312-e491232401e2
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Now the Event Viwer:

The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services (such as data encryption) from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer.

Event ID 15

And one more:

The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Thats it....PLEAS HELP.

Last edited:

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Ok, so a couple of comments and questions.

The first thing is basically telling you that Battlefield 1 stopped responding.

sysWOW64 is a process that allows 32 bit programs/apps to work in a 64 bit OS and is required.

Event ID 15 is related to your TPM not giving (the system) a required string on wakeup from sleep.

Event ID 56 is "common Application Popup error" that accompanies bluescreen or restart crashes.

What is the complete hardware of this system?

When you built or updated this computer, did you bring OS over from another computer?
If you did, perform a clean install with the official image direct from MS. If not look into the sfc and DISM commands and run them.

Look in Device Manager and make sure all the hardware the PC is aware of has proper drivers. You will see a small yellow triangle by things that aren't.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
I edit my post and in the time of the crashes this eror ocure:

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

That is FROM THE SPECIFIC TIME....the others are before that but i post them so you can see them to.

My specs are:
Win 10
I5 10400F
2x8 3200mhz T-Force RAM
b460 HD3 mobo
FSP 1000W ATX 3.0 PSU
2 SSD,1NVME,1 HDD
RTX 4070Ti

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
My prior GPU was rx5600xt.I delete the driver from the folder and after that whit DDU(i forgot about DDU that's why i delet the folder).
My OC is from my pc and i put it thear from a flash drive.I download the oc from microsoft oficial site.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
My prior GPU was rx5600xt.I delete the driver from the folder and after that whit DDU(i forgot about DDU that's why i delet the folder).
My OC is from my pc and i put it thear from a flash drive.I download the oc from microsoft oficial site.

Ok, yeah you can't just delete a driver out of the folder, you have to uninstall it properly. I am not saying that is the "only" to your issues and other questions unresolved, but you should definitely take care of the GPU driver issue ongoing.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Ok but i uninstall whit DDU before put the NVIDIA driver.
And what do you mean by "take care of the GPU driver issue ongoing".
Please be more specific and tell me exactly what to do.
And also tell me from what is that...hardware problem or software.
I am worry that the GPU is faulty.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
At least one of the issues is the system is looking for a bit of hardware that either isn't installed or doesn't have a proper driver.

You still haven't said whether this OS install came from another build or even motherboard.

Have you run sfc and dism yet? Check Device Manager?

I am trying really hard to help and you keep focusing in on one issue rather than considering the whole of the problem and the relevance of the questions being asked.

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
My OC is from my PC.All the driver in the computer are install by me or whit the oc and the motherboard(i mean the BIOS that is in the mobo).
I just run the test and both of them didn't find problems.
But i din't undarstend "At least one of the issues is the system is looking for a bit of hardware that either isn't installed or doesn't have a proper driver. "
The way you put the words is not wright.
Is it from the hardware,software or from bout of these.
And sorry for the misunderstanding but english is not my native language.

Last edited:

StephenB95

Reputable
May 2, 2020
????????? I din't fix it
Having a similar issue except it isn't causing crashes, so what did you do in the end?

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
I do a lot of things.
1-I remove my side panel because i was worried that it push the cable that broad power to the gpu.
2-I put back my old cable that broad power to the pc(when i install the RTX 4070 Ti i install also a PSU which comes with cable).
3-I do a reset on the 3d settings(in the nvidia control panel under "manage 3d settings" i hit "restore" button).
4-I run SFC and DISM with no results(the scan show that is no error).
5-I run ativiruse programs that shown no isue,

That is.

What type of gpu do you have.

Last edited:

StephenB95

Reputable
May 2, 2020
I do a lot of things.
1-I remove my side panel because i was worried that it push the cable that broad power to the gpu.
2-I put back my old cable that broad power to the pc(when i install the RTX 4070 Ti i install also a PSU which comes with cable).
3-I do a reset on the 3d settings(in the nvidia control panel under "manage 3d settings" i hit "restore" button).
4-I run SFC and DISM with no results(the scan show that is no error).
5-I run ativiruse programs that shown no isue,

That is.

What type of gpu do you have.
i have a evga 3080 ti ftw3