Question PC random BSODs, restarts, black screens, screen glitches, frozen screen...

Jan 7, 2022
Since i built my PC, same issue is happening. When i was installing Windows, random BSODs happened, i somehow succesfully installed it with 1 ram stick, when i tried with 2 sticks, PC crashed everytime few seconds after post.
I am currently using this PC, sometimes it won't crash entire day and sometimes it crashes just after turning it on.

Here are specifications:

Ryzen 3 2200g
Vega 8

ASUS Prime A320M-K
Geil Orion 8GB 3200MHz - x2
Toshiba P300 1TB
MS Industrial Fighter 3 500W

Here are most common BSOD codes:

VIDEO TDR FALIURE - amdkmdag.sys failed
DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FALIURE
PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

PFN LIST CORRUPT

When i change Ai overclock tuner in BIOS from auto to D.O.C.P: crashes, frozen screens, BSODs happen very often, and when i try 2 RAM sticks, it either won't post, or crash so often that i can't even go to BIOS. I tested RAM memory on my friend's PC and it works perfectly. I also tried updating drivers and BIOS, changing PSU, reconnecting cables...
I remember when i tried to play some games, PC or AMD drivers would crash. Yesterday i watched movie online and pc randomly restarted 3 times till the end.

I'm writting this because i can't find similar things happening to someone online, so please try to help me, every answer might be helpful,
I still have warranty on my components but i don't have so much money (i know that some of my components are trash).

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thank you for the detailed post which is what we tend to look for when reading through a troubleshooting thread. The PSU that's bundled with the chassis isn't of reliable build quality in spite of your system requiring not much power but what it seems to me is either you have a corrupt OS or the wrong drivers. What BIOS version are you on at the time of writing? If you're working with Windows 10(people tend to post in the wrong section), please mention the version(not edition) of your OS.

I'm also wondering if your HDD might be the root cause of the issue. How are you cooling the processor?