PC randomly reboot when playing graphic intensive game

whitefangvanish

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
Hi everyone, my system has been reboot randomly while playing intensive game (Witcher 3). Sometimes it reboot after 15 mins, another time 2-3 hours. I've been noticed that after the suddenly shut down, my system showed a weird screen of inside my BIOS (only the tittle of BIOS are shown, the rest is only black) for like 2-3 sec then reset normally. When the problem first happened, I thought it was because overheat issue, and my CPU fan was quite old and noisy. So I replaced it by an ID Cooling FrostFlow 120L watercooling Kit. But the problem still persist. Now I don't know what the hell is wrong with my pc. Please help. Here's my spec:
Motherboard: gigabyte 990fxa-ud3
CPU: Amd FX-8350
VGA: Msi R9 390
RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline Extreme 8GB x 2
PSU: Andyson N700 700W
I have 3x120mm fans and 1x140mm fan along with the watercooling kit.
The shutdown only happened when gaming. Everything's fine when I run photoshop, web-browser, watching movie. I did some search on internet, most of cases like mine are PSU problem. But my PSU is barely 6 months old. So I don't know, could it be drivers or BIOS problem ?

whitefangvanish

Commendable
Jun 9, 2016
You mean my RAM memory and disk space ? There's lot of free space available in the drive I installed games, OS drive is the same. I also don't see anything wrong with my RAM. Their memory and bus are higher than the game's system recommendation.