Question PC restarts after 5 -10 minutes of gaming ?

Oct 12, 2024
I just upgraded my GPU CPU PSU and added two more sticks of 16g DDR4 ram and now randomly when I am playing certain games it will restart after 5 or 10 minutes of playing

for my GPU I went from a GeForce 2060 to a GeForce 4060 Ti
for my CPU I went from a Ryzen 5 5600x to a Ryzen 9 5900x
and I only upgraded my PSU because I thought my CPU was bottlenecking it so I went from a 650w to a 1000w and it was still doing the same thing so I slowly put back in the old part and it kept doing the same thing until I got to the CPU and put back in the old one with all the old parts that it stopped doing it but I cant figure out why it will not work with all the new parts these are my specs with all the new components

Motherboard: gigabyte b550 ud ac
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
GPU: geforce rtx 4060 Ti windforce oc 8g
PSU: corsair RM1000e
RAM: 4 sticks of 16g corsair vengeance
please help

triplex1

Upstanding
Jun 2, 2024
take out the 2 you had and leave the new you put in recently, your computer will work, if not take out 1 stick and leave 1 inside

Oct 12, 2024
take out the 2 you had and leave the new you put in recently, your computer will work, if not take out 1 stick and leave 1 inside
I left all of the new parts inside and only put back in the old CPU and its working just fine now so im assuming its not the ram and that its a CPU problem but i dont know why it would becuase i just bought this CPU from micro center

triplex1

Upstanding
Jun 2, 2024
I left all of the new parts inside and only put back in the old CPU and its working just fine now so im assuming its not the ram and that its a CPU problem but i dont know why it would becuase i just bought this CPU from micro center
check the processor for bad pins