Question PC restarting, pls HELP

May 13, 2020
I have been having a problem for a few months, that my PC stops giving video and restarts. It can happen 10 times a day or it can go a week without happening. Most of the time it happens while playing something. Yesterday for example I played 3 hours of GTA V and everything was normal. when i closed i had this problem and restarted. no blue screen appears, just turn off the video and restart. Some parts of the pc are new and others are not. here's the setup:

MB: Gigabyte H310M (new)
CPU: Intel I3-9100F (new)
RAM: Corsair 8GB (not new)
GPU: Xfx RX570 4GB(new)
HD: Seagate 1TB 7200rpm (not new)
PSU: Corsair CX550 (550w)
Obs: the case and the psu I bought from a friend

mangaman

Honorable
It does sound like a GPU issue, but it could also be RAM related. Try and test the RAM to see if any modules are corrupted. Windows RAM test.

If that does not work, try to reinstall drivers by using DDU. DDU uninstall. Use another GPU if you can.

Check your CPU and GPU temps to make sure you are not overheating. You computer could be turning off itself to prevent damage.

Lastly, try another PSU that is the same or higher quality as your current one.

May 13, 2020
I discovered something. I always play gta V with VSync on and the processor usage is between 50% and 90% and the average temperature is 50ºC. The GPU is between 30% and 50% with a temperature between 60ºC ~ 70ºC. yesterday I did a test with VSYNC off and the PC will naturally give its best. cpu usage went up to 100% and gpu 70% and I found that the pc can't stand 10 minutes on, it turns off. I did this test 3 times

mangaman

Honorable
I discovered something. I always play gta V with VSync on and the processor usage is between 50% and 90% and the average temperature is 50ºC. The GPU is between 30% and 50% with a temperature between 60ºC ~ 70ºC. yesterday I did a test with VSYNC off and the PC will naturally give its best. cpu usage went up to 100% and gpu 70% and I found that the pc can't stand 10 minutes on, it turns off. I did this test 3 times

Did you do a RAM test as well? Did uninstalling and reinstalling drivers do anything?