PC restarts randomly while gaming

May 29, 2018
Over the last month my computer started restarting randomly during gaming (latest drivers, windows installed ~year ago). Unable to identify what is wrong with my machine I started stress testing to see if it is hardware related. Over the course of 2 weeks I used the following in 10-15 minute increments; Memtest86 being the only one that was ran for 1.5 hours... Aida64, Benchmark Valley, Memtest86, and Prime 95 - no restarts or errors - temps were all normal as well.

After discovering that if I spun my character in Heroes of the Storm my computer would restart. I tested it 10-15 times and every time it restarted. I removed both of my cards, and I was able to use the integrated graphics and was able to spin my character w/o any issues. I switched the cards around, put 1 in the machine - both cards, both slots - one at a time. I pulled out my extra cables from my Corsair HX1050 and used the Peripheral & SATA and PCI-E ports on my power supply and used brand new cables (with new ports) and it restarted.
Which made me think it was more software related. I did fresh Windows 10 (Home x64) install with GeForce Driver: 388.43 (Released 11/30/2017) install and was pleased to see that it did not restart, and I was able to spin my character with both cards installed. This weekend while playing SimCity I put down a road – and it restarted. I disabled the Xbox DVR and NVIDIA game stream – it still restarts. I do not know what to do to further investigate my issues and I fear that if I purchase a new game and a similar pixel is introduced, it will be unplayable.

Gigabyte Z97X-GAMING7
i7-4770k with H100i
16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 2133
Gigabyte Geforce G1 970 SLI
Corsair HX1050

May 29, 2018

@XxDarkMarioxX - Sorry, while I was trying to troubleshoot, I turned that feature off - and adjusted the power levels to 5% for the minimum CPU.

Also - my issue is a hard reset, no warnings - just within a second my pc turns off, all with normal temperatures.