Apr 14, 2022
Hi, My Pc is restarting when I play games.it just restarts as soon as the game starts loading, However, Games runs fine when I removed one ram stick from the motherboard, I have only two ram slots in which I have put 2x16gb total 32gb corsair vengeance ram. the ram was not a kit. i have bought each individually but it's the same model and frequency. Everything runs smoothly all 3d software like blender and after effects work fine but only while gaming it restart. I have tried all the basic Troubleshooting and also updated the bios of my motherboard . I have run windows memory diagnostic and everything is fine. still i don't know whats the problem.

Solution
But it works fine with 1 ram stick .i have only 2 ram slots and 2x16gb rams,if i put either one of two it works but when i put both then it doesn't.but few months back everything was working smoothly.

2 possibilities I can think of.

First, when running a single stick of RAM that will limit gaming performance because of the RAM not being able to run in dual channel mode. This may be enough to stop the high peaks in power and the psu doesn’t trip. Given the low quality of the psu instability would be a typical problem.

Second, mixing RAM that was not from a matched kit is not guaranteed to work without issues. With only 2 sticks the chances of a problem are less but can still happen. See the odd man out section here...
Apr 14, 2022
Whats the full pc spec including make and model of the psu?

What slots is the RAM installed in on the motherboard?
Q1
cpu-i79700f
gpu-Rtx 2060
MB-gigabyte 365m gaming hd
ram-16 gb corsair vengence 3000mhz
16 gb corsair Vengence 3000mhz (32gb total)(i bought both individually)
psu-Antect 550v
Q2
I have only two ram slots in the motherboard and both contain 16-16gb ram's
NOTE-(Everything thing was working Fine together until I upgraded the Ram and even after that it was working fine for 2--3 months but now only all the games crashes but works if i used only 1 ram at a time I've tried both the ram one by one and both are good)

Apr 14, 2022
It’s under tier D on the Tom’s list. I don’t know the psu but I would not use a tier D for a gaming pc. Random restarts while gaming are often psu related. It could be something be something else but a better psu seems a good place to start.
But it works fine with 1 ram stick .i have only 2 ram slots and 2x16gb rams,if i put either one of two it works but when i put both then it doesn't.but few months back everything was working smoothly.

First, when running a single stick of RAM that will limit gaming performance because of the RAM not being able to run in dual channel mode. This may be enough to stop the high peaks in power and the psu doesn’t trip. Given the low quality of the psu instability would be a typical problem.

Second, mixing RAM that was not from a matched kit is not guaranteed to work without issues. With only 2 sticks the chances of a problem are less but can still happen. See the odd man out section here https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...y-ram-and-xmp-profile-configurations.3398926/

Reactions: babayaagaa
Solution
Apr 14, 2022

Second, mixing RAM that was not from a matched kit is not guaranteed to work without issues. With only 2 sticks the chances of a problem are less but can still happen. See the odd man out section here https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...y-ram-and-xmp-profile-configurations.3398926/
I think it's the first possibility which is my PSU is bad, Coz, if it was the second possibility which is my ram, is not matching Then it would happen from start I guess but it worked fine for like 3 months and it also working fine will operating Maya and after-effects which are ram hungry software .The only problem is while gaming .