Question PC Restarts While Playing Games

Mar 14, 2022
Hey Guys,

Recently I have built myself a PC, specs are:

Gigabyte Z490 Vision G
Intel i9 11th Gen Processor runs after updating BIOS
64 GB Ram (32 with different timings and 32 different ) Same Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB
Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060 Vision OC 12G
1 NVME Drive 1 SSD Installed
CoolerMaster 750MWE Gold PSU

My PC crashes and restarts while I play any game. It happens to any game I play. I have also noticed that GPU Fans switch off before a crash. I could not figure out the problem.

I have run tests for PSU, CPU, GPU, and RAM. found no errors in any test. I have also installed MSI Afterburner and tweaked Fan settings a bit but the same issue.

Are there any BIOS settings I am missing? Anyone who can guide me a bit would be a huge help. I also see some crash logs if anyone is interested in seeing those?

Thank you Kindly
Riz

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2022
You've missed out the brand and model of the power supply, which is relevant here.

You've run tests, have you tried running with single sticks of memory? You've mixed memory timings?

Much more detail needed in terms of actual troubleshooting done, like what tests and how, etc.

Hey,
Sorry about that, I just updated the post with PSU info. I have tried the memtest86 that you make a USB and boot from it. I have tried with single sticks one by one and with all four as well. Yes I have two Rams with Different Timings and Two different.
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/help-with-z490-vision-g-and-dram.3754152/#post-22639392

I have ran tests for GPU with Haven and cinebench, No Error. CPU no errors, Memory Test with Memtest No Errors, PSU Test with https://www.ocbase.com/ no error.

Mar 14, 2022
Can you describe the crash? Is it like someone just pulls the power out or something else?
No, It is not something like Pulling the Power Out, I could hear the sound stuck when restarts. it's like someone switches off the GPU while playing the game and the PC Loses the display and hang the game.

Let me post the details here of crash:
Fault bucket LKD_0x117_Tdr:9_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ampere, type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: afba5676-da01-4a33-9019-1b4665a70135

This is a long text file but I just copied the description part of it.