PC RGB Fan and Pump Control

Aug 8, 2018
So I’ve just finished putting together and setting up my rig and I am very happy with it, the only thing that is getting to me is the fact that I had to use a splitter to connect my 2 fans and seidon 120v rgb connectors to a single header, which means that they all do the same colour whenever I change the settings, so I wondering how exactly I am able to control each fans and pumps RGB individually, honestly I’ve tried researching and the best I can come up with is an RGB controller that is a standalone to control each one on its own, so before I commit I’d like to know if there is another way.
Oh my mobo is a Strix Z270F too

Solution
So you hooked via splitter the RGB to the fans and the pump to a single header? That should be on 3 or 4 separate headers, cpu header to pump, sys_fan header to the fans and RGB header/a to fan/s RGB.

Personally I'd rather have 1 RGB header controlling 2 fans RGB, it's next to physically impossible to match colors otherwise unless they are 3 color RGB.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
So you hooked via splitter the RGB to the fans and the pump to a single header? That should be on 3 or 4 separate headers, cpu header to pump, sys_fan header to the fans and RGB header/a to fan/s RGB.

Personally I'd rather have 1 RGB header controlling 2 fans RGB, it's next to physically impossible to match colors otherwise unless they are 3 color RGB.

Solution